Winter Featured Artist
Deadline: November 24
Exhibition: January 2 – February 1
Opening Reception: January 3
Represented across all media, the genre of landscape is as varied as the earth itself. The Kiernan Gallery is pleased to announce its non-photographic call for portfolio submissions to select a featured artist. The Gallery seeks work in 2D media. Photography is not eligible. From mountains to coastlines, desert to tundra, our relationship with the land is complex and personal. The selected work will be shown in conjunction with our upcoming photography show, Mainland.
That artist will have their work occupy the entirety of a room in the Main Gallery. The featured artist will receive:
- A one-month solo show.
- A feature on The Kiernan Gallery’s blog and website.
- An electronic show card designed and distributed by The Kiernan Gallery.
- Submit a body of 8-10 pieces
- Submit a written statement about the work (no more than a page).
- Artists should be prepared to ship or deliver their work (ready to hang) to the gallery if selected.
We cannot guarantee an entire body of work will fit into the exhibition space. In such cases, Director and artist will collaborate to decide which pieces will be displayed.
Visit www.kiernangallery.com for more information and to submit your work.